Monday 15 April 2019

WORDS GIVE LIFE



Yes you may underestimate the art in me
The words I put and you call it poetry
For me it's only word of my revolution
A search for answers and desperate solutions
For your minds it serves as a nursery
Wise words you ought to read with cautionary
For they force man to explore his boundaries
To say his mind out fearlessly
Call me not a poet, I am not one
All of this is just words in my mind
Floods of feelings and emotions I can't overcome

Though this journey has long begun
Though in each writing I have my fun
I still search for myself day and night
I try to say out the words that cluster my mind
Like a ticking bomb that shows no time

My eyes leak as I gaze at our world
Everyday it is by sin, whirled
I will not stop till I free my world
Through this art that my voice is heard
The words in me are finally unfurled
When by words I have educated
Shined the light on those who are blinded

Peace is not found in this world
Peace is found in oneself
Express yourself, say it with words
Pick up a pen and paper and get down
Use your potent hand to dry out the ocean
Tears of endless pain and frowns
The love you seek you can make real
It only takes words to tell your story
Words can really go a long way

Through words I search for who I am
I venture off to the limits of man
I take myself the furthest I can
I create my world, and free myself
From the sin of this world and corrupt man

The universe: created by words
Words: uniting the universe 
 
I am words and my words shall be heard
I will not stop writing, even when it hurts
Even when it rains and inside I burn
Burning my umbrellla with my pain like flames
Yet feeling cold on the inside
 
Though by words I've been hurt
Each time I survive and I learn
Each day, leaves behind a story to tell
Words words words
Please world, learn to use words
Express yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's time to let go

2020 was a really rough and tough year. From rewriting normal as we know it, to unexpectedly losing loved ones. Everyone has something bad t...